The AFE BladeRunner Exhaust Manifolds feature a bolt-on design and will increase power, performance, and exhaust flow in your 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax
These manifolds have both the inlet and the outlet ports machined to match the factory gaskets. This allows for maximum flow, without compromising gasket performance.
An Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe port is incorporated into each manifold for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment. There are three additional cast in bosses provided to allow for alternate testing points.
These manifolds are compatible with the stock up-pipes, which allows the manifolds to be installed without having to remove the turbocharger down-pipe or the up-pipes.
- 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax
- Outflows the factory exhaust manifolds by 6%, improving performance and throttle response
- Compatible with factory up-pipes which allows for easy installation.
- Eliminates the flow restricting pinch of the factory drivers-side manifold
- The machined ports match the factory gasket openings which maximizes exhaust flow
- 1/8″ NPT exhaust gas temperature ports (EGT) ports are incorporated into the exhaust manifolds for gauges or testing equipment
- Durable cast ductile iron construction
- Manifold mounting hardware is included for a hassle-free installation.