This is the AirDog II-5G DF-220-5G fuel system for the 1998.5-2004 Dodge Ram VP-44 and early CP3 5.9L Cummins. This diesel lift pump mounts to the frame rail using the supplied sandwich plate mounting system. A 5/8″ draw straw is used to pull fuel from the tank. The pressure side connects directly into the side of the injection pump, bypassing the factory fuel filter housing. The AirDog Air/Vapor return is sent back to the tank through a filler neck tee. This is a 220GPH (Gallon Per Hour) lift pump system for highly modified trucks.
- Diaphragm Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 220 GPH Fuel Pump
- Reduced Aeration From Low Flow Return
- Increases Engine Efficiency
- Demand Flow Design
- 4 Bearing Motor With Intermediate Shaft
- Larger Ports Over Previous Pumps