The HSP Hot Side Intercooler Tube increases performance and flows up to 40 percent overstock. Constructed from 3 inch mandrel-bent tubing for smooth, sweeping bends, and proper fitment. The HSP hot side intercooler tube eliminates the weak, and prone to fail factory lower intercooler boot. Our design allows for a straight connection to the intercooler, eliminating any issues with the silicone boot. You will also notice a crisper engine and turbocharger tone. HSP Diesel specializes in capturing the custom look you desire with our variety of powder coating options. Bring out the true sound of your diesel truck with this intercooler tube.
- 1x 3×4 Straight boot
- 3x 3 inch T-bolt clamp
- 1x 2.25 inch – 3 inch Reducer boot
- 1x 2.25 inch T-bolt clamp
- Increased performance and spool up
- Eliminates restrictive, and week factory 2-piece design
- Powder coating option to dress up the engine bay
- Upgraded high strength silicone boots
LML: 11+ VIN Code 8
How do People Know Vin Code? Engine code is dictated by the 8th character of the VIN number. The 10th character is the year of the truck.