Backed by superior materials and rigorous testing, MOOG outer tie rod ends deliver reliable performance you can count on. MOOG problem-solving innovations ensure fast, hassle-free installation.
- Restores Like-New Steering — Patented pressed-in cover plate seals out debris and minimizes looseness, reducing bearing wear and promoting longer life
- Greasable Design — Reduces corrosion and wear by allowing new lubricant to flush contaminants
- Absorbs Impact — Belleville preload washer helps keep the bearing package tight as bearings wear
- Problem Solver® Bearin Gusherg — Metal-to-metal design provides strength and allows grease to flow through bearing surface for reduced friction and long life
- Strong & Durable — Ball studs are heat treated to match or exceed OE requirements to inhibit premature failure and improve fatigue strength
- Rigorous Testing — Comprehensive testing throughout design and development processes by MOOG engineers for quality you can count on
Fornt Right Outter; 4WD; Porblem Solver – incl. powdered-metal gusher bearing to allow grease to penetrate bearing surfaces; Steering linkage w/tapered hole in drag link for steering damper mounting