HOT Transmission Cooler oil has to be COOLED to keep you on the track. Double stacked cores deliver over 40,000 BTU/HR of cooling and over 350% temperature drop versus the factory system – 36% better temperature drop than BD’s standard single core kit. The 200 Micro Extruded passages provide a large surface area to transfer heat for external air flow cooling while turbulent oil flow design promotes a more complete cooling. Large 5/8-inch ports prevents inlet/outlet restriction and furnace brazed rails have been tested to 300psi of pressure. The thermostatically controlled 80-watt, 10-inch, 800 CFM electric fan offers ultimate automatic oil temperature control. Xtruded Transmission Oil Cooler packages come complete with all fittings, clamps, hoses, hardware and a Build-It-Yourself galvanized bracket kit for quicker and cleaner installation – no wasting time fabricating brackets out of scrap metal. The pre-wired loomed harness with fuse and relay comes with OEM style sealed connectors to resist elements and give factory-like install look.
- 1994-2016 Dodge Ram (47RH, 47RE, 48RE,68RE – 1/2″ Fitting Tube Size)
- 2001-2016 GM / Duramax Allison 1000 – 5/8″ Fitting Tube Size
- Double Stacked For Maximum Cooling
- Available For 1/2″ & 5/8″ Applications
- Over 350% Temperature Drop Over Factory System
- Thermostatically Controlled 80-Watt, 10-ince, 800 CFM Electric Fan
- 1-Year Warranty
This Auxiliary Cooler is designed as an add-on. It is not a replacement for your factory cooler.