The DFC Diesel Remanufactured KORE Series Long Block Crate Engine is an affordable replacement for the tired engine in your 2007.5-2018 6.7L Cummins. The KORE Series of engines were designed to bridge the gap for Ram owners that want a quality engine but are working on a tighter budget. These engines are built to the same high standards and quality as DFC’s regular engines and include numerous upgrades to the common failure areas. The KORE Series engines give you an excellent build but reduce cost by not including items that can be reused or easily sourced by the end user.
- Remanufactured Long Block Crate Engine
- Professionally Machined Using Rottler Equipment
- Includes All Gaskets & Silicone To Finish Engine Installation
- Features improved Gasket Sealing Methods In Common Leakage Areas
- For Use With G56 Manual Transmission & 68RFE Automatic Transmissions
- Comes With ARP or OptiTorque Head Studs & Total Seal Gapless Piston Rings
Replacement Engine Suggested Parts List
- Oil Cooler – required and mandatory if your old engine had bearing failure
- Injectors – suggested on higher mileage engines or engines that had contaminated fuel
- Turbo – suggested if mileage is over 125k, required if shaft play
- Water Pump – suggested if over 125k miles
Does not include: Front Cover, Oil Pump, CP3/Injection Pump Gear, Oil Pan, Oil Pickup Tube, Rear Main Seal Retainer, Rocker Arms, Valve Bridges or pushrods, and other regular items that normally ship with long block crate engines.
The specific brand of each component may change due to parts availability at the time of each build. Parts are chosen at the discretion of DFC and cannot be specially requested. DFC uses only the best sourced from multiple brands during the remanufacturing process and backs their engines with an industry-leading 1-year unlimited mileage warranty