DFC Street Series of engines are DFC’s flagship product. Built for work trucks, daily drivers, and the diesel enthusiast in mind these engines are a vast improvement from stock as they contain important upgrades to common problem areas. Street Series are Long Blocks with ARP Series 2000 Head Studs.
- Most comprehensive 5-year / 100,000 mi warranty in North America.
- All engines come standard with Total Seal gapless piston rings.
- Comes assembled with ARP series 2000 head studs.
- Street series, Tow/Haul series, and Tow/Haul HD series engines are available.
- Machined with some of the most advanced Rottler machining equipment in North America.
- Improved gasket sealing methods in common leakage areas.
- All NEW pistons, rings, bearings, gaskets, seals, valves, springs, hardened seats, stem seals and cast guides are standard in every engine
- Rockers and pushrods are preset to factory specs.
Replacement Engine Suggested Parts List
- Oil Cooler – required and mandatory if your old engine had bearing failure
- Injectors – suggested on higher mileage engines or engines that had contaminated fuel
- Turbo – suggested if mileage is over 125k, required if shaft play
- Water Pump – suggested if over 125k miles
The specific brand of each component may change due to parts availability at the time of each build. Parts are chosen at the discretion of DFC and cannot be specially requested. DFC uses only the best sourced from multiple brands during the remanufacturing process and backs their engines with an industry-leading 5-year 100,000-mile warranty
$500 Crate charge is included in core charge total. Engine shipping crate must be returned with the core engine to receive full core credit.